LactoLevure Symbiotic ADULTS
It contributes to the restoration of the intestinal flora
The intestinal microbiome refers to the microorganisms living in the gastrointestinal tract, which are involved in functions that are important for human health and wellbeing. The microbiome is constantly changing in response to the environment we live in, everyday stress, drug intake, exercise and nutrition.
LactoLevure® Symbiotic ADULTS contains 3 probiotic strains that are naturally found in the healthy gut and they
help in the restoration of natural ora. It also contains prebiotics, carbohydrates that are resistant to digestion by gastric acid and pancreatic enzymes, which promote the growth of benecial bacteria, providing them with nutrients and creating an ideal environment for their growth.
Lactobacillus acidophilus & Lactobacillus rhamnosus
Two lactobacilli found in a wide variety of dairy products, known for their benecial properties for gut health.
They compete against known pathogenic microorganisms.
It is a widespread bacterium in the gastrointestinal tract, essential for restoring proper gut function.
DOSAGE The content of 1 sachet is dissolved in a glass of water and consumed after mealtime.
PACKAGING 20 sachets.
• Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage
• Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet
• This product is not intended to prevent, treat or cure human disease. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or experiencing health problems
• Store in a cool (15-25°C) and dry place, out of children’s reach
• The content of the sachet should not be dissolved in hot liquids.
• Contains lactose.