LactoLevure Symbiotic Start
It contributes to the restoration of the intestinal flora
For infants & children
Τhe intestinal microbiome refers to the microorganisms living in the gastrointestinal tract, which are involved in functions that are important to human health and wellbeing. After birth, infantile intestine is colonized by beneficial bacteria received through their food. These bacteria have an important role in the way that humans digest food and absorb all necessary nutrients. They are also fundamental to the development of the infantile immune system. LactoLevure® Symbiotic Start is intended to aid the bacterial colonisation of the infant intestine. It contains 2 probiotic strains that are naturally found in the healthy gut and they help in the restoration of the natural flora. It also contains prebiotics, carbohydrates gastric acid and pancreatic enzymes, which promote the growth of beneficial bacteria providing them with nutrients and creating an ideal environment for their growth.
Lactobacilli found in a wide variety of dairy products, known for their beneficial properties for gut health. They compete against known pathogenic microorganisms.
It is a widespread bacterium in the gastrointestinal tract, essential for restoring proper gut function.
DOSAGE The content of 1 sachet is dissolved in a glass of water and consumed after mealtime.
For children under one year old, only after doctor’s advice.
PACKAGING 20 sachets.
• Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage
• Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet
• This product is not intended to prevent, treat or cure human disease. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or experiencing health problems
• Store in a cool (15-25°C) and dry place, out of children’s reach
• The content of the sachet should not be dissolved in hot liquids.
• Contains lactose.