Food supplement with cranberry extract rich in proanthocyanidins, probiotics Lactobacillus rhamnosus and Bifidobacterium longum and vitamin C.
Food supplement with cranberry extract rich in proanthocyanidins, probiotics Lactobacillus rhamnosus and Bifidobacterium longum and vitamin C. The combination of Craberry and probiotics helps:
- Urinary and vaginal health
- Eliminating the growth of pathogenic bacteria
- Maintaining a healthy normal gut flora
- Protection of the normal flora during and after taking antibiotic therapy.
Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system while protecting the cells from oxidative stress, and the probiotics help in the restoration and maintenance of the intestinal flora.
It delivers 36mg of PACs per sachet, a dosage used in studies of people with chronic and recurrent urinary tract infections who receive antibiotic therapy to protect the normal gut and gut microflora
Lactobacilli found in a wide variety of dairy products, known for its beneficial properties for intestine health. Competes against known pathogenic microorganisms.
It is a widespread bacterium in the gastrointestinal tract, essential for restoring proper gut function.
Contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system while protecting the cells from oxidative stress and the probiotics help to restore and maintain the intestinal flora.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Food supplements should not to be used as a substitute for a balanced diet
- The excessive consumption may produce laxative effect
- This product is not intended for prevention, treatment or cure of human disease. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, under medication or having health problems.
- Store in adry and cool (15-25⁰C) place, out of children’s reach
- The content of the sachet should not be dissolved in hot liquids
- Contains lactose