"Working towards a sustainable future"
We strive for a sustainable future with distinct efforts in two major areas of enviromental protection:
- “Environmental Management”, which accumulates all operations at a corporate level that aim to the constant improvement of the industry’s ecological performance
- “Environmental Protection”, which consists of the individual actions of all employees in terms of preserving the environmental wealth and the rational management of natural resources
As a company with manufacturing facilities, where we produce with high technical specifications, we strongly feel responsible for going beyond the narrow limits of the Guidelines in areas such as:
- waste management
- recycling of packaging and stationery,
- limitation of pollutant emissions from the vehicles and the production infrastructure
- removal of all organic solvents from the production processes
- rational use of energy
- bioclimatic facilities
UNI-PHARMA’s commitment to environmental management is reflected in the Environmental Policy, in accordance with ISO14001: 2015 Environmental Management Standard.